Terms & Conditions / Refund Policy
EventRegistrationPro.com is so confident in the quality of our products and support that we are willing to offer you a 14 day money back guarantee.
EventRegistrationPro.com can guarantee the following:
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all features as described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
Products referenced herein come with a 14-day money back guarantee, some restrictions apply, please read this policy in its entirety.
The 14-day money back guarantee applies only to products and does not apply to installation services, development customization, or consulting services. Once we have begun work on your project all fees are fully earned.
If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us or if our software does not have any features that we advertise in the features list (description tab on the product page), we will refund your money WITHIN 14 days after your original purchase (renewals do not qualify). Any refund requests made after the 14 day period of the initial purchase will not be considered for a refund.
RESTRICTIONS: We do not issue refunds under the following circumstances:
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
- Subscription renewals do not qualify for refunds.
- You assumed a feature was included that is not on our feature list or you assumed a feature would work a different way. (We have a demo site for a reason).
- For installation services performed.
- Customizations and modifications performed.
- You claim that there are problems but you have never posted a support ticket.
- You have bought every single one of our products and are just looking for freebie software (SCAMS)
- Issues with 3rd party payment plugins. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for 3rd party developer’s code.
- Recurring subscription charges you forgot to cancel. Please remember you are in charge of cancellations.
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your website. RE: Themes, Widgets, Modules, and Plugins.
However, we understand that it is impossible for us to test our software on every server platform and every server configuration it may encounter. Therefore if the EventRegistrationPro.com Support Staff is unable to get our software up and running on your server within the first 14 days after purchase, EventRegistrationPro.com will happily give you a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL and WordPress Admin consoles in order for us to fully debug and install the software, if you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner then we will not be able to give you a refund.
The Buyer understands that all rights to use the product and all license, support, download access, and usage rights terminate when the refund is processed. The Buyer understands that all digital products must be removed from his server and hard drive and destroyed and notice of this action must be sent to the seller.
Refunds are only issued to the same email address & account they were originally purchased with. Refunds are usually processed within 5 days.
This End User License Agreement is a binding legal agreement between you and EventRegistrationPro.com. Purchase, installation or use of EventRegistrationPro.com Extensions provided on EventRegistrationPro.com signifies that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms outlined below.
EventRegistrationPro.com PROPRIETARY USE LICENSE (v1.0)
We provide support for ONE website/domain per subscription/purchase for the duration of your active subscription period.
Our support system will check that you have an active license when you post a support request.
You are allowed to make any changes to the code, however modified code will not be supported by us. If you wish to customize the code then please contact us and we can modify it for you at a 50% discounted hourly rate.
MODIFICATION OF EXTENSIONS PRODUCED BY EventRegistrationPro.com
You are authorized to make any modification(s) to EventRegistrationPro.com extension PHP code. However, if you change any PHP code and it breaks functionality, support may not be available to you.
In accordance with the EventRegistrationPro.com Proprietary Use License v1.0, you may not release any proprietary files (modified or otherwise) under the GPL license. The terms of this license and the GPL v3 prohibit the removal of the copyright information from any file.
Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.
EventRegistrationPro.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.